Brookman Primary School is a local-intake area school. The school’s priority is for students whose family currently reside within the boundaries of the Brookman Primary School local-intake area as have been determined by the Department of Education. Please find a copy of the local intake area map.

Enrolment Procedure

The first step to enrol your child into Brookman Primary School is to complete an ‘Application for Enrolment’ with evidence of your child’s age, immunisation status, proof of residence and any other relevant documents. Once your child’s application has been accepted, you will then be required to complete our official enrolment form. Application can be submitted via email Brookman.ps@education.wa.edu.au or in the front office between 9am and 3pm.

Parents are required to provide the school with proof of residence within the local-intake area at the time of submitting an Application for Enrolment.
1 of the following items may be provided as proof of residence:

  • utilities payment advice
  • lease agreement – minimum lease of three months
  • proof of ownership of property (for example rates notice, deeds, mortgage)
  • driver’s licence
  • statutory declaration – Statutory Declaration Form

Other documents required:

  • Your child’s birth certificate 
  • Immunisation records from your Medicare online account
  • Family Court orders (if applicable)
  • Medical records where applicable (eg asthma, allergies)

If your child is not born in Australia or both parents are born overseas, the following documents must be provided:

  • Passport
  • Evidence of date of entry into Australia
  • Current Visa documents – (Visa Grant Notice)

Kindergarten 2021

Parents are asked to submit their application before Friday 24th July 2020, to be considered for placement into Kindergarten for 2021.

Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten children must be up to date with all scheduled immunisations for their age to be able to enrol. For further information visit https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/immunisationenrolment 

Click here for KINDERGARTEN 2021 Application Form    

PP – YEAR 6 Application Form

School Age Calculator