Applications for Kindy 2021 are now open!
Please note that due to the current circumstances with COVID-19, it is requested that enrolments be sent via email to Brookman.email@example.com or dropped into our letter box on Brookman Avenue.
Should you require assistance submitting your application or collecting one, please call us on 9458-5542 to arrange an appointment.
Please see below for our Enrolment procedure and a list of supporting documentation required for completion of the application.
The first step to enrol your child into Brookman Primary School is to complete an ‘Application for Enrolment’. Once your child’s enrolment has been accepted, you will then be required to complete our official enrolment documentation.
Evidence of your child’s age, immunisation status, proof of residence and any other relevant documents below will be required when submitting an application to enrol your child in a public school.
This evidence includes:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Australian Passport if born overseas (Please note that if your child is an Australian citizen but both parents were born overseas, then proof of one of the parent’s permanent residency/citizenship or the students Australian Passport is also required at the time of application.)
- Immunisation records from your Medicare online account
- Family Court orders (if applicable)
- Visa or Australian Citizenship (see below)
If a child or parent is a visa holder, you will also need to provide the visa grant notice and Passport.
- Medical records where applicable (eg asthma, allergies)
Proof of Residence
Please find a copy of the local intake area map. Principals may accept a maximum of three of the following as evidence of residential address:
- utilities payment advice
- lease agreement – minimum lease of three months
- proof of ownership of property (for example rates notice, deeds, mortgage)
- driver’s licence
- statutory declaration
School Age Calculator