Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol at Brookman Primary School. We understand choosing a school for your child is an important decision. Enrolments for Kindergarten through to Year 6 in 2022 are now open.
To enrol your child at Brookman Primary School you will need to complete the Online Application form below along with your child’s supporting documentation.
These documents may be uploaded or scanned to include:
- Birth Certificate or extract or other identity documents;
- Immunisation History Statement obtained through Medicare.
- Proof of address (One document consisting of either lease agreement, rates notice, utilities bill, driver’s licence or statutory declaration);
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable);
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs (if applicable);
- If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must provide evidence of current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable, such as if current visa is a bridging visa).
Alternatively, you can contact us on 9366-0990 and we will send you an Application form.
Once your enrolment application has been received, it will be reviewed by the school and you will be notified of the outcome. If your enrolment is approved, you will be asked to complete the enrolment procedures at the school.